I am now MDes student of Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design in UK.

CH2=C(CH3)C(=O)OCH3 enclosures and other TN’s


Now I am dealing with my book review which is 1500 words at least according to module requirement. Absolutely, it is a big task for me even I write it in Chinese. I try to make any sense from the book and pick up some useful information via it in order to support my writing.

It is a compelling book which concluded 15 years of Ted Noten's work as a jewelry designer. Furthermore, it displays author's comments of pieces, diverse sections (as notebook, review, interview or poetry, among others), an atlas of his professional and private career, and a database. However, the structure of the book is quite confusing and the language is a little bit obscure.

I kept on typing continuously all day long and made effort to finish it as soon as possible. But, I found it was not effective way for writing directly on computer. Because I can not help concentrating on much details like spelling, sentence structure and choice of words. Finally, I lost main meaning and confused with the purpose of my essay. Then, I shut down my computer and wrote down my ideas on paper with physical way. I found it was quite useful for clearing thought and I suddenly made sense of my work.

"More haste, less speed" , as the saying goes. I will think deeply before action next time : )

2 comments:

Qin Han said...

i often do a wee diagram for the structure before i fill in the paragraph with content, you can try and see if it helps :)

Hong En in dundee said...

Thank you for helping. I try to do that. Hope I could finish it on time:~)