I am now MDes student of Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design in UK.


Time is flying....

Two months past. How fast it is!!
London trip + \\ Keep on walking\\ Sometime we have to keep on walking. Hold on when you feel exhaust!
Whole day class + \\ I really like courses here not only the fascinating content but also they are people-oriented. Basically, I got confidence though leaning diverse methods like communication skills,story telling,etc.
Money shortage + \\ Find TK MAXx which is a huge market sells branding cloths. I bought Tops of DKNY only 8 pounds each. I also bought some cheap knitted shirts made in Italian. Please renounce consumption!!!
Computer disorder + \\ Why does Mac book stuck always when I chat to my friends? Website problem? Should be re-installed!
Social dinner +\\ Big Nang + curry rice + Apple pie = DELICIOUS!
Cook +\\ I am now a cook with Mix and Match style. It is creative way to eat Haggies (traditional Scottish beef) with Beijing Duck style.

1 comment:

Qin Han said...

eh... you know Haggies are not just beef, do you...?